Two steps to becoming a fully fledged member of CUAC.
1. Please fill in the following Google form below. If you have any questions regarding membership please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Sign up for Payment. CUAC uses GoCardless; this involves filling in a form to set up a direct debit. This will then be used for all future payments you may make for the remainder of the year (sports kit, Varsity Dinners).
Click on the appropriate link below:
If you would like to keep up to date with the latest goings-on with CUAC but do not want to join immediately, please register your details with Will at email@example.com and we will keep you updated with our training schedule by email. As it may take a few days to register your details please check our club calendar regularly for upcoming training session, events and competitions.
Joining CUAC costs just £65 per year and is essential if you wish to compete in a Varsity team. But once you meet us, you will realise that you want to get involved in CUAC well before any official clashes with ‘The Dark Side’ (Oxford). So come along, meet the rest of the club, train with us, come on our socials, and become a part of one of the oldest and best sports clubs in the university! Just a few of the many benefits of joining include:
- Use of the track and modern facilities at Wilberforce Road
- Technical coaching
- Paid England Athletics Membership
- Free competition entries
- Transport to matches
- Subsidised accommodation at major competitions
- Subsidised warm weather training at Easter
- Fantastic socials and the legendary post-Varsity party